First launched in 2013, uPayCard has grown to become one of the most widely used banking methods available to Australian players. The service is unique in the fact that it offers both prepaid and e-wallet options to users – both of which are considered to be some of the most suitable banking options for online gambling.
As many Aussie gamblers may still be somewhat unsure about the whole uPayCard banking process at casinos, we thought that we’d create this helpful guide for our players. Here gamblers will find out all they need to know about uPayCard, including how it works, how to make deposits and withdrawals and the advantages of using the service.
Top Online Casinos That Accept UPayCard Australia
What is uPayCard?
uPayCard offers Australians effective casino banking transfer solutions allowing them to deposit and withdraw money from their casino accounts. The financial services provider offers multiple banking options including uPayCard prepaid cards, e-wallets and crypto-wallets.
With many banking options currently unavailable to Australian players, several have turned to uPayCard online casino sites for viable deposit and withdrawal options.
How Does uPayCard Work?
In order to use uPayCard at any of the top Australian casinos, you need to open up a uPayCard account. This can be done on the website of the prepaid card/e-wallet service. You can use Mastercard, Visa, Bitcoin and UnionPay to deposit any cash into your account, all of which have a fee attached.
How to Make Deposits at uPayCard Casinos Australia
If you follow these simple steps, you’ll be making uPayCard casino deposits at the top Australian casinos in no time!
- Step 1 – navigate to cashier section of the casino site and select the uPayCard payment option.
- Step 2 – Select your deposit amount. (Keep in mind how much you actually have available on your card.
- Step 3 – Enter in your relevant uPayCard details and confirm the payment.
- Step 4 – select your favourite game and begin playing.
How to Withdrawal from uPayCard Betting Sites
Making a withdrawal is slightly different from making a deposit, so here’s an easy guide to follow:
- Step 1 – make your way to the casino’s cashier section, but this time select withdraw.
- Step 2 – insert the amount you would like to withdraw. (Keep in mind though, that the casino probably has a limit for withdrawals.)
- Step 3 – Wait for the transaction to be processed. At the best AU casinos, this shouldn’t take more than a day.
- Step 4 – Receive your winnings!
Advantages of Using uPayCard Casinos
There are several advantages to using the uPayCard payment method. Some of the most lucrative include the following:
- uPayCard payments are processed instantly, meaning that Australian can play their favourite casino games as soon as they make a deposit.
- uPayCard reviews often stress that this transfer method is extremely safe to use and this is true. uPayCard makes use of multiple security features such as SSL technology and two-factor authentication to ensure a safe banking experience.
- The payment solution makes use of mobile phone integration, meaning that players can track their remaining funds after they make uPayCard payment online. In this manner, Aussies can make sure that they do not overspend while playing their favourite casino games online.
uPayCard Gambling FAQs
What is a uPayCard?
uPayCard is a financial services provider that specialises in moving money around in a safe and trusted manner that is popular with Aussie gamblers. The provider offers the following services to patrons:
- uPay Wallet (e-wallet)
- uPayCard Voucher Online (prepaid card)
Who uses uPay online?
Some might claim that finding an online casino Australia uPayCard site is somewhat difficult, but several of the top online gambling sites in Australia are uPayCard casinos. For a full list of the best betting sites that accept uPayCard, scroll up.
Is uPayCard safe?
As pointed out above, uPayCard is exceedingly safe to use, with the financial services provider making use of all the state-of-the-art security measures, including SSL technology.
Are uPayCard fees high?
While we can honestly say that uPayCard fees on transactions aren’t unaffordable, some players may find them a little high when compared to other banking options.
Which casino games are available at U Pay Card Australia casinos?
AU players can expect to find all the best casino games at casinos that accept uPayCard. These include:
Can I play casino games on mobile with uPayCards?
Most casinos offer a mobile compatible version of their site meaning that players can make Mobile casino uPayCard transactions if desired.