Neteller is an online payment service that is almost synonymous with casino banking. At one point in the early 2000s, it was estimated that the company processed 80% of all payments made at online casino sites. Although Neteller now faces competition from other payment services in this industry, it still remains one of the most popularly used banking options in the online casino space.
Many of the online casinos that take Neteller are on the list of the top-ranked online gambling sites in Australia. It is for this reason we at Casino-Aus feel that it may be beneficial for our players to become familiar with this payment service. So, on this page Aussie players will find a brief Neteller review, which includes an explanation of the payment solution’s services, its pros and cons, and a list of the best Neteller casinos.
Best Australian Casinos That Accept Neteller 2018
These are the best Neteller gambling sites available to Australian players.
What is Neteller Australia?
Quite simply, Neteller is an e-wallet service first launched in 1999 and owned by the online payment solutions giant, Paysafe. Much like other popular e-wallet services, Neteller allows Aussies to send and receive money around the world without needing to share their personal banking details. As the list of sites that accept Neteller is seemingly endless, you can use the service to make all sorts of transactions.
All Australians need to do to send and receive money is create a Neteller account. Once an account has been created, the email address that has been connected to the account becomes the gateway to making a Neteller transfer. When you want to send funds, you use the recipient’s email address to make a Neteller payment. Then, when you want to receive funds, you provide the sender with your email address to receive funds.
There are several Neteller deposit methods that Aussies can use to first upload a sum of money into their newly created e-wallet account. This includes bank transfers, debits and credit cards, and Paysafecards, among others. Making use of Neteller payment methods such as that of a Paysafecard means that you don’t even have to share your banking details with Neteller.
With a number of the top sites being casinos that take Neteller, Aussies will never have to share their financial details with a casino site again!
Banking at Casinos Accepting Neteller Australia
Once you have created a Neteller account, you are ready to get started in the world of real money online casino gaming. As some players may be unsure of how to make deposits and withdrawals at Neteller online casinos, we have created an easy-to-understand guide detailing how to do so.
(As a side note, before you upload any money to your Neteller account, do make sure that the casino you would like to play at is a Neteller casino Australia. It probably should be as most online gambling sites are in Australia Neteller casinos, but better safe than sorry.)
Here’s how to get started with uploading funds at a Neteller deposit casino:
- Open your preferred online casino’s webpage in your web browser and go to the banking page. Under the deposit section, select the Neteller option. Shortly after doing this, you will be redirected to the Neteller sign in page, where you should enter your details.
- Neteller will then direct you to make a deposit into your casino account. (Always remember to be responsible and never play with money that you do not have, i.e. gamble responsibly.)
- You are now ready to play your favourite casino games at your own leisure!
AU online casino players can follow the same process to make online casino using Neteller withdrawals. Bear in mind that although casino deposit Neteller transactions may be instant, this does not mean that withdrawals will always be too.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Neteller Casino Sites
Arguably, the most important part of all the casino banking pages we write for Aussie gamblers is the section detailing the advantages and disadvantages. Quite simply, Aussies just want to know that why they should or shouldn’t use particular banking methods.
The following are some of the advantages Neteller user experience while using the service to fund their casino bankroll:
- Using Neteller means that you never have to share your financial details (bank account numbers, etc.) with an online casino site.
- As with most e-wallet transactions, Neteller deposits reflect immediately. This means that you never have to wait to play your favourite casino games ever again!
- Earn free Neteller money with the payment service’s Reward Points Program, which you can later use for other payments. This includes increasing your casino bankroll.
With regards to disadvantages to the system, they are minimal. The only thing Aussies should look out for is being charged a small amount of cash to transfer money. Something which is generally applicable to all services.