EcoCard is a popular casino banking method, which many Australian players use to make deposits and withdrawals into their casino accounts. The service is owned by ecoPayz – a company known for providing Aussies with easy and affordable online banking solutions.
With the growing popularity of Ecocard in the online gambling market, we have decided to dedicate this page to helping Aussies understand the ins and outs of this banking method. So, here you will find a guide to making EcoCard deposits as well as a list of the advantages and disadvantages of the banking method, among many other things.
Top-Rated Casinos That Accept Ecocard Australia
The following are the best Eco Card casinos currently available to Aussie gamblers.
What is Ecocard?
An EcoCard is basically a prepaid card service which Aussies can use to fund their casino gaming sessions online, among many other things. The service is offered by ecoPayz – a trusted payment solutions specialists that many Aussie players may already know for offering e-wallet services.
Many Aussies enjoy using their EcoCard for online gambling due to its ease-of-use and safety features. All players have to do is load money onto their ecoAccount associated with their card, and they’ll be ready to spend cash online.
Although it may not be the most prevalent banking method at Aussie casinos, the new EcoCard’s popularity has grown significantly over the past few years.
How to Use Ecocard Australia
It is very easy for players to make deposits at EcoCard casinos Australia. All they need to do is follow the steps below, and they’ll be good to go in no time!
- The very first step of making a casino deposit with any banking option is making sure that the casino in question actually offers your preferred method. In this case, that would mean checking that you’re playing at an Eco casino.
- When you’ve verified this and made your way to the cashier section of your selected casino, click on the prepaid EcoCard MasterCard logo. You will then be redirected to another page.
- The new page will prompt you to enter in how much cash you would like to deposit into your casino account. Remember that the amount you want to deposit may be affected by your EcoCard limits.
- After entering the amount in, players will be ready to play all the top-rated casino games online.
Advantages of Using Ecocard Online Casinos
There are many advantages to using the ecoCard payment method. Some of the most notable include the following:
- Much like with e-wallets, EcoCard users do not have to share their personal financial details with the casino site in question.
- Aussie players can use EcoCard services to make casino deposits from their preferred mobile device.
- Unlike PaySafeCards, the EcoCard payment solution can be used to make both deposits and withdrawals from casino accounts.
- Players are able to retrieve any funds they withdraw into their EcoCard account through an ATM. For many Aussie gamblers, this is a huge benefit.
Disadvantages of the Ecocard Casino Australia
As with every casino banking method, there are a few disadvantages related to the EcoCard system too. The following are some of the drawbacks most Aussie players may find off-putting:
- There aren’t all that many casinos that accept EcoCard in Australia, which means that players may have to search to find them.
- EcoCard holders incur fees when making deposits and withdrawals.