Australian Dollar Casinos are online casinos tailor-made for online gamblers from Down Under to play casino games and place wagers using Australian Dollars. As one would typically use the currency of the location of a land-based casino, Australian online players prefer to gamble with a currency that they are familiar with. Australian online casinos regularly display the currency as AU$ on the landing page of the casino’s website. Most online casino will have the option of more than one currency. However, they seldom offer any assistance with regards to exchange rates when players have to deposit or withdraw their real money. This potential headache waiting to happen can be prevented by choosing the best Australian Dollar online casinos, which casino-aus.com has compiled a list of below.
Best Australian Dollar Online Casinos
How to Play at Australian Dollar Casinos
Australian casinos have a myriad of games such as online pokies, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and many more with the option of using Australian Dollars. Upon choosing the best Aussie dollar casino online, players need to deposit real money into their casino account. When making the deposit, the player will be required to select the currency they want to play with. It is at this point that Aussie gamblers choose to play using the Australian Dollar. The most popular reason given for this selection is that playing with a different currency may lead to miscalculations when placing a wager and subsequently need to convert the bet from US dollars or Pounds. The miscalculations of the currency’s exchange rate – which changes every day – can result in placing a bet over one’s budget limit or inversely, placing a smaller wager than the one intended.
Popular Banking Options Australian Dollar Casino in 2018
Owing to the fact that there’s an upward trajectory of online players in Australia, top casinos online must create many methods of banking to cater for all the players and their preferences. This impacts the casinos standing, as the wide range of banking options loosely reflects the number of players the casino has. Consequently, there are a number of e-wallet services and credit and debit cards that are available for making deposits. Most Australian Dollar casinos offer e-wallets services like POLi, debit and credit cards (for instance Visa and MasterCard), Neteller, PayPal and Click2Pal.
Benefits of Playing in Australian Dollars
Both online players and casinos have to exchange money for one reason or another frequently. The player has to make the initial deposit to sign up for the online casino while the casino has to pay player their winnings in real money. A great advantage of using Australian Dollars is that you do not have to pay exchange rate fees when you make your deposit. Since it will be in the local currency, there are no calculations necessary either.
Using the local currency has also been proven to impact the relative speed of payouts made by online casinos. Players can subsequently stay on top of the amount of real money that they want to use. Concerning the decision to opt for the currency you are familiar with; Aussie players will have a better understanding of how much they will be earning from the bonuses that they’ll be receiving.
What to Consider When Choosing Australian Dollar Casino
As the number of online casinos in Australia grows, it becomes harder for online gamblers to separate the good ones from the rest. Casino-aus.com has listed a few things to consider before you sign up for any online dollar casino.
- Signage – Some online casinos use the dollar sign ($) to signify that Australian dollars are accepted. However, the symbol also reflects that the US dollars are accepted at any online casino. Players should always verify the currency accepted, as to Australian dollars are largely abbreviated as AUD$.
- Security – Because the exchange of real Australian dollars is exchanged at an online casino, the safety concerns of the player’s confidential information surface. The online casino must be fully licensed and regulated by third-party organisations to ensure that online players are protected at all times.
- Bonuses versus Real Money – Online casinos offer new members welcome bonuses that take the form of free spins and match bonuses. The best dollar online casinos have the real money option, in which online players can use the Australian Dollar to play. Players need to understand the difference.
- Terms and conditions – Players need to familiarise themselves with the guidelines of the online casino games that relate to them depositing their Australian Dollars. Gamblers should be vigilant of the percentages associated with welcome bonuses, the deposit and withdrawal limits as well as wagering requirement. All this information will be included in the terms and conditions section.
- Legalities – Unlike the rules governing land-based casinos, Australian online gambling laws are very strict. The Interactive Gambling Act of 2001 prohibits any Australian based online gambling casino from providing gambling services to the Australian populace. Players must be conscious of this fact when signing up as a member of an online casino.
Australian Dollar Casino FAQ
How can I protect my Australian Dollars online?
Online players are urged to do their due diligence when registering into an online casino. All online gambler’s Australian Dollars’ protection from any hacker attack is dependent on the casino site. Thus, players should only sign-up to reputable casino websites.
What type of online casino games can I play with my Australian Dollars?
Online casinos accept Australian Dollar wagers on many games such as online pokies, blackjack, roulette, craps online, baccarat and many other games. These games can be played using bonuses and real money.
If I need help with depositing my Australian Dollars what should I do?
All the top-rated Australian Dollar casinos have dedicated customer support staff to help players with their deposits and withdrawals. The customer support option is always available 24/7.
What is the best deposit method that I should use?
There are quite a few options to choose from that are considered reliable. The most popular options are wire transfer or using an online payment processor such as PayPal. Alternatively, all online casinos offer the credit card option.